Breakfast in Berlin Mitte
The breakfast buffet for the breakfast gourmet
Get your day off to a healthy start at the ARCOTEL John F Berlin. Enjoy a wide range of delicacies from our well-stocked breakfast buffet. Our breakfast buffet is full of fresh and locally sourced specialities and also offers a wide selection of vegan products. As with many ARCOTEL hotels, here in Berlin you can also try out a diverse range of homemade produce and authentic Austrian specialities.
Daily: 6.30 - 10.30 a.m.
Lateriser Breakfast on weekends and public holidays: until 2.00 p.m. in the TOWN BAR
EUR 24.00 per person
Our breakfast offer:
- Original Gugelhupf cake prepared to an inhouse recipe
- Fresh variety of breads, cakes and pastries, including bread rolls, pumpkin seed bread, dark rye, sandwich bread, sourdough rye, sweet pastries and croissants
- Seasonal jams and assortment of cold cuts and cheeses
- Muesli station with fresh fruit salad, dried fruits and yoghurt
- Lactose- and gluten-free products
- Warm brunch dishes, including meatballs, sausages, baked beans, fried bacon and scrambled eggs
- Large selection of juices and vitamin water with fresh fruits and herbs
- Authentic Viennese Julius Meinl coffee specialities and select Ronnefeldt teas
In addition to the wide selection of homemade, lactose-free and locally sourced products, our breakfast buffet also has a great vegan offering. These products are specially marked for you with our vegan logo. Enjoy our homemade dips, tofu, baked beans and lots more.
Late riser breakfast - Want to sleep in late?
As an alternative to the well-stocked breakfast buffet in the FOREIGN AFFAIRS restaurant, the TOWN BAR also offers a late-riser breakfast on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays until 2.00 p.m. – so take a day off and have a lie-in.
Breakfast to go
If you’re planning a long sightseeing tour of Berlin or have to check out early, we will gladly prepare a breakfast lunchbox for you. With a drink, seasonal fruit, a little snack and a sandwich filled with cream cheese, jam or various cheeses and cold cuts, you don’t have to skip breakfast just because you have somewhere to be. Please order your breakfast to go in advance with our reception team.
EUR 12.50 per box
Room service breakfast
An extensive breakfast is waiting for you in our restaurant FOREIGN AFFAIRS. If you would prefer to eat in your room, you are welcome to use our room service. Select your favourite ingredients from our room service menu and enjoy our breakfast offer in a private atmosphere.